Hi. I got my AHPRA letter last June 25, 2012. I applied in La Trobe University, but I got my offer letter for June 2013. I e-mailed AHPRA for extension, but they did not allow me. Am I going to re-apply to AHPRA and wait until June? The 2013 intake in all schools are now full. What am I going to do?