Jump to content

RCC School of Nursing Spring 2021

Hi, everyone!

Decided to create a forum for Riverside City College SON applicants for Spring 2021!

I will be submitting my application soon, just starting this for any other applicants to share stats and experience! 

On 7/17/2020 at 1:40 PM, Liz Rios-Bretz said:

I  am on also  submitting a application. 

Yay! How many points did you have before TEAS? Excited for us!

Hi 

I have a question. I work at a hospital. Did you mail in your work verification to the school or email? 

5 hours ago, GG1104 said:

Hi 

I have a question. I work at a hospital. Did you mail in your work verification to the school or email? 

Yes I emailed mine to the same email I submitted my application.

hello

I also submitted my application too. did anyone received a confirmation email or no?

 

Just now, Jocelyn Mendoza said:

hello

I also submitted my application too. did anyone received a confirmation email or no?

 

Hello, yes I received mine a while ago

1 minute ago, Erika Salazar said:

Hello, yes I received mine a while ago

I haven't received an email yet. I already email steven ( I think thats his name) but no response yet? 

Hi no I have not received a confirmation email. The information said it would be 2 weeks after the day you submit it so maybe that's why I have not received mine yet 

This is my second time applying. First time the email confirmation took 2 days. 

I also haven’t received a confirmation email and I sent my application in 2 weeks ago... although I just realized I emailed them using my personal email and not my RCC one. Do you guys think I should resend it? 

I haven't received a confirmation either. I also used my perdon email 

move been communicating with one of the ladies there through my personal email 

Hopefully  they accept it 

5 hours ago, jaycabudol said:

I also haven’t received a confirmation email and I sent my application in 2 weeks ago... although I just realized I emailed them using my personal email and not my RCC one. Do you guys think I should resend it? 

I also send it through my personal email but I got my confirmation this morning through my school email.

I haven’t received confirmation of my application? I sent it on July 27th. Any one else had this problem 

Hi, 

I have not received any confirmation either. 

I've heard it takes up to 2 weeks at most to receive a confirmation or sooner for some, so if I do t receive a confirmation by next week I will contact them. I sent the application to a couple people just to make sure that it was sent correctly. 

We should be hearing back if we were invited for the TEAS so maybe you will get a confirmation around the same time! 

×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK