Post Master's certifications


Hi, I'm thinking about doing Adult Gerontology Primary Care NP and wondering if I could get an acute care certification post master's?  I'm going to Chamberlain and wondering if post acute care certifications programs would accept Chamberlain credits etc. What post master's schools offer acute care certification? Thank you. 


4 Articles; 2,341 Posts

Specializes in New Critical care NP, Critical care, Med-surg, LTC. Has 11 years experience.

I think almost any school that offers a NP Program can do it as a post-master's certification. If you already have a MSN, you won't get another one no matter where you go, I don't think. The initial MSN courses in most tracks have the same sort of classes like professional development, research and health systems.