Post Graduate Nursing Program (Critical Care Nursing) for IEN

World Immigration


Hi I just have a question regarding post graduate studies in Ontario. Are you or can you apply for a post graduate nursing program like critical care nursing program if you're a newly registered nurse in Ontario but an Internationally Educated Nurse? I just had one year experience in the Philippines in Neonatal ICU. I want to do a post graduate study to have a broader job opportunity so I can easily apply for RN job in coronary care, ICU ans emergency unit.

I am just curious about it, because i am planning to go for post graduate studies right after I pass the CRNE.

What are the good schools that offer post graduate programs? Do they have pre-requisites for IEN's? If so, what are those?

Hope someone answers my question. Thanks in advanced! :)

Specializes in NICU, PICU, PCVICU and peds oncology.

The best source for your answers is the school you're planning to attend. Why don't you Google "postgraduate critical care nursing education in Ontario" and see what you find?

+ Add a Comment