Jump to content

Pace ABSN FALL 2019

Pre-Nursing   (43,777 Views | 457 Replies)
by bcampbell421 bcampbell421 (New) New

312 Profile Views; 6 Posts

You are reading page 5 of Pace ABSN FALL 2019. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

27 Posts; 291 Profile Views

22 minutes ago, TheSkyIsFalling said:

My decision was made today. I’m assuming they email me by tomorrow if I was accepted 

Did you get a email saying a decision was made? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 295 Profile Views

3 minutes ago, FutureNYnurse said:

Did you get a email saying a decision was made? 

There’s a website that says your application status 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Posts; 431 Profile Views

26 minutes ago, TheSkyIsFalling said:

My decision was made today. I’m assuming they email me by tomorrow if I was accepted 

I just checked and my portal status says the same thing 'decision made and was mailed'. I haven't gotten an e-mail yet either. Fingers crossed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 295 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, OBK2019 said:

I just checked and my portal status says the same thing 'decision made and was mailed'. I haven't gotten an e-mail yet either. Fingers crossed!

When was your interview if you don’t mind me asking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Posts; 431 Profile Views

4 minutes ago, TheSkyIsFalling said:

When was your interview if you don’t mind me asking 

My interview was on Monday, 2/11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 Posts; 291 Profile Views

9 minutes ago, TheSkyIsFalling said:

There’s a website that says your application status 

Thanks for reminding me about this I just checked and mine says the same. Fingers crossed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 202 Profile Views

Mine also changed to decision made, my interview was 2/14. 

Edited by Jacv22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 73 Profile Views

My status changed to decision made today as well. My interview was on 2/14.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Posts; 90 Profile Views

Does everyones say " your decision was mailed to you?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 202 Profile Views

1 minute ago, Emsala15 said:

Does everyones say " your decision was mailed to you?" 

I think they all do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Posts; 90 Profile Views

ok! I got nervous because i know if its an acceptance its an email and if its a rejection it is a letter in the mail from what they told us in the interview lol thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 202 Profile Views

1 minute ago, Emsala15 said:

ok! I got nervous because i know if its an acceptance its an email and if its a rejection it is a letter in the mail from what they told us in the interview lol thank you!

If i'm not wrong, its probably just a generic decision was made for everyone & has the same message for each student. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.