Hey guys, I've been to one interview already the other day and I failed miserably. I thought I was prepared but it turns out I wasn't. I didn't practice enough as I was asked critical thinking questions, and I pretty much froze in most of them. I was wondering if you guys can help me out by giving me a few pointers and how to answer some of these questions that I got:
1. You find a patient on the floor, what do you do?
2. 3 patients: One with chest pain, one with shortness of breath, and one that fell. In which order would you attend to these patients and what would you do?
3. How would you care for a patient with dementia?
4. You are doing admissions, what would you put on the admissions sheet?
5. You are in charge of 2 CNAs, one leaves after a fight with the other CNA, what do you do?
6. A patient's family is arguing with you about the patient in the patient's room, what should you do?
7. How do you care for a diabetic patient and what do you watch out for?
Thank you very much in advance. I can't believe I'm getting a second chance to interview but I will make sure that next time I will be very well prepared. Also, please feel free to put in extra critical thinking scenarios that I might be asked in a nursing home facility. Thanks in advance