Here's the job posting they placed a couple weeks ago. My friend just reached out to me 2 days ago.
TITLE: SURGERY COORDINATOR
• Management of multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• Honesty, discretion and well-organized with attention to detail
• Superior Customer Service skills, flexible and proactive
• Excellent written, oral communication skills, and knowledge of medical terminology
• Literate in medical management software and Microsoft Office preferred
• Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Strong sales and marketing experience preferred
• Regular travel
Additionally, my friend told me that the position would be pre-op and possibly post-op working with the scheduling of surgeries. He told me they use NextGen software so I would have to be well-versed in that before coordinating the dates, times, and location with the applicable doctors and patients. There would be some front desk duties too.
Thanks for your quick response. I really appreciate it.