NC to IL License endorsement

  1. I graduated this past may with a BS in Nursing. I took the NCLEX and am now a registered nurse in the state of NC. I have not started working as an RN, but will be moving to Chicago within the next few weeks. Can anyone give any advice on transfering my current NC license to an IL license? I understand there is an application and fee, but does the state of IL require work experience before an endorsement can be granted?
  2. Visit rstines77 profile page

    About rstines77

    Joined: Aug '09; Posts: 1


  3. by   elkpark
    All the information you need should be on the IL BON website -- have you looked there? There is a link at the bottom of every page here, under the "Need Help" heading, that will take you to contact info for all the US state BONs.