Nurse license on cruise ships

Specialties Travel


Specializes in MDS/ UR.

I am not sure if this the place to inquire or not but I am giving it a try.

My facility is taking residents on a cruise to the Carabean.

There will be two RNS accompanying them. They will be the 'nurses' in that they will dispense medications and monitor routine needs if the residents.

This is with full employer knowledge, approval and support. They will be acting as agents of the nursing home.

They are licensed only in the state of Minneota.

Are they practiving without a license?

I will ask the BON tomorrow but just thought I'd inquire here for now.

Thank you!

+ Add a Comment