Jump to content

Novant Health 2021 Nurse Residency

Posted

Hello all!

I interviewed for novant health, anyone hear anything back?

I haven't heard back either! I thought I was going crazy! How long did they tell you it would be to hear back?

1 hour ago, a.elizabeth20 said:

I haven't heard back either! I thought I was going crazy! How long did they tell you it would be to hear back?

I thought she said early this week at the latest LOL so should definitely be soon!

13 minutes ago, cebarre116 said:

I thought she said early this week at the latest LOL so should definitely be soon!

I hope so! I'm soooo anxious to find out! Which specialty did you interview for? 

1 hour ago, a.elizabeth20 said:

I hope so! I'm soooo anxious to find out! Which specialty did you interview for? 

Me too! I interviewed for critical care. What about you?

12 minutes ago, cebarre116 said:

Me too! I interviewed for critical care. What about you?

Critical Care too! I hope we both get it!! I'm so nervous! I've been looking at other cohorts and it looks like it took about 2 weeks for everyone to hear back, so maybe we're making ourselves anxious days in advance? Have you checked your application status post interview?

4 hours ago, a.elizabeth20 said:

Critical Care too! I hope we both get it!! I'm so nervous! I've been looking at other cohorts and it looks like it took about 2 weeks for everyone to hear back, so maybe we're making ourselves anxious days in advance? Have you checked your application status post interview?

Yes! It still says "under consideration"! Yeah your probably right hahah they just made it sound like it would be quicker LOL

hi !! I heard back today for the charlotte market!! but I am doing women's health so maybe that is faster than CC 

21 minutes ago, clemsonnurse12 said:

hi !! I heard back today for the charlotte market!! but I am doing women's health so maybe that is faster than CC 

THAT'S AMAZING!!! CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you! I've been checking my phone and email like crazy, I really hope they'll call tomorrow! Did they happen to say anything about more offers? 

GAHH!! I'M JUST SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

sorry didn't see this last night!! I am SOO excited! I am sure they will call soon but no HR called me just about my offer 

5 hours ago, clemsonnurse12 said:

sorry didn't see this last night!! I am SOO excited! I am sure they will call soon but no HR called me just about my offer 

So I heard back an hour or so ago, I just accepted a position in the ER!!

5 hours ago, a.elizabeth20 said:

So I heard back an hour or so ago, I just accepted a position in the ER!!

yay so excited for you!!