Non-immigrant get a job in USA

World Registration


I don't have green card, but if I graduate from a collage in USA, and hold a valid NCLEX-PN, will I get an employment with sponsorship?

I've read that LPN cannot get a working visa nor a green card. 

So in reality, as a foreigner, how can I work as a nurse in USA?? 

Specializes in RETIRED Cath Lab/Cardiology/Radiology.

Moved to Registration area, for potentially better responses.

+ Add a Comment