Im from CA and the BofRN is taking longer than ever to send verification that I am in fact licensed out here in order for NY to license me.
I have a job starting in the ICU burn unit at Weill Cornell on Dec 19th and Im not sure if my license will be here on time. Does anyone know if I am able to work for a few weeks while my license is pending?
A lot of advice would be appreciated. I had resigned from my job, had movers, booked my flight, put notice in with my apt out here, and things are being delayed. I need to know where I stand with my options. I can still postpone everything, but I dont want to do that until I know that there is nothing I can do in NY without a license in hand.
Nov 26, '06
Again - I would contact the NY BON.