BSN graduate

  1. Good day!
    I graduated my Nursing degree in the Philippines last SY 2009. I'm a Canadian citizen now. I just wanna ask if I can still apply for certification of my Nursing degree since I graduated last 2009? Anyways I did not take NLE in the Philippines. Where should I apply or can you tell where to go? Thanks
    Last edit by Rockhomme on Aug 21, '17
  2. Visit Rockhomme profile page

    About Rockhomme

    Joined: Aug '17; Posts: 1


  3. by   traumaRUs
  4. by   dishes
    You start by having your education assessed by national nursing service assessment services (NNAS), after you receive your advisory report you apply to the regulatory body for the province you wish to work in. As part of the regulatory body application you need proof of recent practice or graduation from school within 3-5 years depending on the province you apply to, and since your proof of practice has expired, you will most likely be given a letter of direction from the regulatory body to do a bridging program.