Jump to content

Need help

by angellady27 angellady27 (New) New

Specializes in Nurses aide.

I need to find out how to transfr my CNA licence from Kansas to South Carolina.

Daytonite, BSN, RN

Specializes in med/surg, telemetry, IV therapy, mgmt. Has 40 years experience.

this is the official web page of information for the south carolina nurse aide registry:

see the answer to question #1 on this document at that site:

transferring your certification is also known as reciprocity, or endorsement. there is a 2-page reciprocity application on their website. you will need to print this application, fill it out and mail it to the address given at the end of the form. here is a link to it:

fyi. . .all this information was found by going to the "complete list of cna registries" thread (https://allnurses.com/forums/f265/complete-list-cna-registries-171787.html) on the cna-nursing assistant forum on allnurses (https://allnurses.com/forums/f265/). i had to input "nurses aid registry" once i got to the website to bring up the webpage i linked you into at the top this post. some of the states bury these pages in their web sites and it makes it hard to find them!

This topic is now closed to further replies.