Jump to content

Montefiore School of Nursing Spring 2020

New York   (15,067 Views 438 Comments)
by MO_Nursing MO_Nursing (Member) Member

581 Profile Views; 88 Posts

You are reading page 30 of Montefiore School of Nursing Spring 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

88 Posts; 581 Profile Views

54 minutes ago, 2bNurse25 said:

Does anybody have a later test date or was yesterday the last one? I found it weird Aug 12 was the last date listed to test. 

I believe Aug 12th was the last date for early applicants. Application deadline is in September, so I am sure they're going to have new test dates for applicants who haven't tested yet. Testing most likely going to continue until October. We should get a decision sometime in November like previous years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

131 Posts; 1,766 Profile Views

16 minutes ago, MO_Nursing said:

I believe Aug 12th was the last date for early applicants. Application deadline is in September, so I am sure they're going to have new test dates for applicants who haven't tested yet. Testing most likely going to continue until October. We should get a decision sometime in November like previous years. 

Oh okay, so I guess the waiting game begins. Ms. Daley was saying she hopes we will know by October. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

53 Posts; 233 Profile Views

48 minutes ago, 2bNurse25 said:

Oh okay, so I guess the waiting game begins. Ms. Daley was saying she hopes we will know by October. 

Waiting is the hardest thing for me right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

19 Posts; 63 Profile Views

22 hours ago, 2bNurse25 said:

Hey Guys, 

I took my exam today.. I Got a 74. 

Congratsss👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

22 hours ago, cysmith87 said:

Just took mine and got a 77. Reading and writing murdered meee 

Congratsss 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

22 Posts; 45 Profile Views

4 hours ago, 2bNurse25 said:

Does anybody have a later test date or was yesterday the last one? I found it weird Aug 12 was the last date listed to test. 

Great job again guys! Yes, I have mine in early September.

Edited by Diamonddd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

131 Posts; 1,766 Profile Views

2 hours ago, Diamonddd said:

Great job again guys! Yes, I have mine in early September.

Oh okay Good luck! 

 

2 hours ago, mgum25 said:

Congratsss👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Thank you!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

8 Posts; 69 Profile Views

hello!

Im doing prereqs with hopes to apply to both Cochran and monte next fall, 2020. I really only have the sciences left because the major I was originally enrolled in did not require them. API, APII and mico is what I need to take. I of course would like to them them as quick as possible but because theyre all prereqs for eachother my school is making me take them one at a time. ill take API this fall, APII the spring and micro over the summer. my question is, can I apply for the fall 2020 start date still? ill be applying in may which means ill have all of my prereqs done except for APII and micro. Ill be done with APII a week after the application deadline and micro will be finished in July. If I do well on the Kaplan and have good grades in my prereqs, will the schools still deny me for not have those two science classes COMPLETED at the time of application? or is there anywhere on the application for me to state that those classes are in progress and will be finished by the start of the program?

 

thanks in advance for any info you guys can give!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

19 Posts; 114 Profile Views

16 minutes ago, SLME said:

hello!

Im doing prereqs with hopes to apply to both Cochran and monte next fall, 2020. I really only have the sciences left because the major I was originally enrolled in did not require them. API, APII and mico is what I need to take. I of course would like to them them as quick as possible but because theyre all prereqs for eachother my school is making me take them one at a time. ill take API this fall, APII the spring and micro over the summer. my question is, can I apply for the fall 2020 start date still? ill be applying in may which means ill have all of my prereqs done except for APII and micro. Ill be done with APII a week after the application deadline and micro will be finished in July. If I do well on the Kaplan and have good grades in my prereqs, will the schools still deny me for not have those two science classes COMPLETED at the time of application? or is there anywhere on the application for me to state that those classes are in progress and will be finished by the start of the program?

 

thanks in advance for any info you guys can give!

I don’t think they would deny you! The only required class is chemistry and you can technically take the Pre-requisites while you are in the program. Plus they would see that you are enrolled in the classes

On 8/13/2019 at 10:41 AM, 2bNurse25 said:

Does anybody have a later test date or was yesterday the last one? I found it weird Aug 12 was the last date listed to test. 

I just got my email for the test dates and it looks like the last one is September 19!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×