Jump to content

Malpractice/Indemnity Insurance for student nurses from UK to America

Olala Olala (New) New

Hey guys

I am in a pickle trying to sort out a clinical experience in america as a nursing student from the UK. I need to find malpractice/indemnity insurance but I don't know any companies that do this? Help ppplleeasee.

Thank you

Nurses Service Organization (NSO) (http://www.nso.com) and Marsh (http://www.proliability.com) are the two best-known companies here specializing in nursing liability coverage. You could start with them. Best wishes!

Edited by elkpark


Has 14 years experience.

Both of the aforementioned companies are reputable and provide a quality Liability Insurance for student nurses and nurses at a minimal cost.

I personally carry NSO.

Thank you guys..Ill look into both. :)