Project 2000 in USA starting the process

  1. Hi All first post!!!
    I qualified P2K in 1997, worked for 12yrs Adult ITU, then community Respiratory nurse, with a few ENB courses including Health Assessment.
    I have moved to the USA with husbands work and have a work visa..
    I am just starting to look at getting my CGFNS CP but lots of questions..
    Will my P2K give me enough general hours?
    What do I do first wait for my Uni information regarding clinical/ theory hours or just go ahead and submit all my paperwork and pay my fee to CGFNS?
    not sure where to start any help or information would be great
  2. Visit gemmoo74 profile page

    About gemmoo74

    Joined: Apr '17; Posts: 2


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    Which state are you applying to?
  4. by   gemmoo74
    Hi sorry should of said living in CT in the US.
    Last edit by gemmoo74 on May 1, '17
  5. by   Silverdragon102
    Looks like you need to do certificate program so get that done first and then apply to the BON. They will make decision on whether you can sit NCLEX or not