If you are on my shoes, what would you do?? pls read.. - page 2

Hi, this is my first post here so bare with me...;) here's my case.. Im a US immigrant and will be graduating this coming year, my dad told me to take all necessary exams.. as of this... Read More

  1. by   suzanne4
    Yes, the NCLEX-RN exam only. You have a green card, so you do not need the English exams and a Visa Screen Certificate.

    There are a few states that will require the TOEFL if you graduated overseas, and even if you have a US passport. But the issue is that the other exams are not normally needed for you.

    Which state are you planning to work in?