Degree In Canada But Work In The U.S.A., too?

  1. Hello there!
    I was wondering if, I'd be able to get my degree in Canada and be able to work in both the U.S.A. and Canada?
    Would the U.S.A. accept my degree or would I only be limited to working in Canada?
    I will be getting dual citizenship soon, I have a Canadian PR Card at the moment.

    (Sorry if this question is really obvious or stupid, don't mind me too much, I'm new)

  2. Visit elmajouii profile page

    About elmajouii

    Joined: Sep '17; Posts: 1


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    You will have to meet state requirements and pass NCLEX. If you pass NCLEX for Canada then most cases you do not have to sit it again but still required to meet state requirements
  4. by   dishes
    Not only do you need to be licensed in the state in which you wish to work, you also need a TN visa and in order to obtain a TN visa you need Canadian citizenship.