I have a MO RN but I am moving to CA. How do I change my license or apply for CA RN


I am currently a Registered Nurse from MO and am planning on moving to CA. Does anyone know the best way or any way at all to go about getting a CA nursing license. Thanks.

TheCommuter, BSN, RN

226 Articles; 27,608 Posts

Specializes in Case mgmt., rehab, (CRRN), LTC & psych. Has 17 years experience.

Visit the website for California Board of Registered Nursing and download the application for licensure by endorsement. You will have to endorse your Missouri license into CA.