Jump to content

Hunter RN to BSN decision date

New York   (293 Views 13 Comments)
by kirakirmess kirakirmess (New Member) New Member

35 Visitors; 6 Posts

advertisement

Hello all,

Quick question to those who completed RN to BSN program at Hunter - at what time did they let you know about the application decision? I applied in December, deadline is Feb 1 and they were telling that something should be known by middle of April. Almost middle of May now and they can't tell anything via email. 

Around what time did you get the decision?
Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Visitors; 7 Posts

Decisions went up on CUNY first already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 Visitors; 6 Posts

Still pending (accepted and under review). 

Their times are different apparently, that’s why I was asking specifically about their program not just general CUNY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 Visitors; 6 Posts

7 hours ago, Alecia Ogeer said:

were you accepted?

Still waiting still waiting.. hopefully 🙂 

thank you for reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Visitors; 7 Posts

1 hour ago, kirakirmess said:

Oh okay. I just got email today that I was accepted into the rn to bsn program 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
advertisement

35 Visitors; 6 Posts

From Hunter? Congratulations!!!!! Should be coming soon then!

21 minutes ago, Alecia Ogeer said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Visitors; 7 Posts

thank you! hope you get one soon! 

im confused now though because the email said its contingent upon completion of prerequisites before the fall but the rn to bsn website said we had until the second semester of the program  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 Visitors; 6 Posts

15 minutes ago, Alecia Ogeer said:

thank you! hope you get one soon! 

im confused now though because the email said its contingent upon completion of prerequisites before the fall but the rn to bsn website said we had until the second semester of the program  

Thank you!:) 

yep, that’s what I know too. Maybe emailing them would help? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Visitors; 7 Posts

6 minutes ago, kirakirmess said:

 Thank you!:) 

yep, that’s what I know too. Maybe emailing them would help? 

i've emailed 4 people already and no one has ever gotten back to me. Pretty sure we do have to take summer classes though because now my cuny first updated to summer 2019.

 

Were you finished with your prerequisites? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 Visitors; 6 Posts

1 hour ago, Alecia Ogeer said:

i've emailed 4 people already and no one has ever gotten back to me. Pretty sure we do have to take summer classes though because now my cuny first updated to summer 2019.

 

Were you finished with your prerequisites? 

Ugh that sucks! That means need to register ASAP. I hope someone clarifies that soon...

no not finished either, still have patho to complete I believe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Visitors; 7 Posts

8 minutes ago, kirakirmess said:

 Ugh that sucks! That means need to register ASAP. I hope someone clarifies that soon...

 no not finished either, still have patho to complete I believe 

oh. guess I have to do that also. didnt know patho was required! I need chem also 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×