How can canadian RN apply in washington state

U.S.A. Washington


Specializes in Cardiology.

anybody here can help me get info on how to apply for nclex in washington state?Im from Toronto, Canada and working as an RN.Thanks!

Here ya go!

page 5 will give you the specifics for international licensure.

I am also from Toronto and now working in the US with a WA state license. Here are the steps you need to do:

1. Retrieve application from Dept of Health WA

2. Register for NCLEX RN with Pearson Vue (after you have been approved to take it)

3. Take the NCLEX RN at a designated facility and of course pass it

Once all is should be licensed to practice.

Best of Luck!

+ Add a Comment