Studying Abroad; HELP

  1. HI,
    Im an american citizen currently taking up Nursing in the Philippines. I'll be graduating this coming March of 2003. My questions are: Will my studying abroad be accredited in the U.S.? Do I have to take the local board in the Philippines first before going back to the U.S. or can I skip taking the Phil. Board and go directly back home and take the Calif. State Board?

    If anyone has any info, please email me. Thanks
  2. Visit bebe05ann profile page

    About bebe05ann

    Joined: Jan '03; Posts: 1


  3. by   renerian
    Maybe contacting the state board where you want to practice would be helpful? I would just do a websearch for California.