Do anybody know any math websites for the following outcomes?
1. Metric and Household units
2. Interpret labels
3. How to read syringe calibrations
4. Calculate oral and parenteral dosages
5. Calculations involving intravenous fluids
6. Assess the accuracy of dosages
Feb 26, '03
Are you looking for sites that teach you how to do those things, or that test you on what you have already learned? I have a few that may help with some of those you listed, but interpreting labels and reading syringes is just sort of a look at it and figure it out kind of thing...
Anyway, here's a few sites to get you started:
Hope those help some!