RPN Bridge to RN Degree

  1. Hi! - I am looking for information on how to bridge from the Canadian Registered Practical Nurse to the Registered Nursing degree equivalent in the States.
    I'd also like to be able to take this degree online.
    If anybody would have any info or be able to point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm trying to get info from ISU or the College Network but any pointers would be appreciated

  2. Visit ont_rpn profile page

    About ont_rpn

    Joined: Oct '07; Posts: 1


  3. by   zillibutt
    I have the same question, nobody seems to answer this???
  4. by   Fiona59
    well, for starters Americans don't use the term Registered Practical Nurses. That terminology is used only in the province of Ontario.

    Have you looked into Athabasca University in Alberta?

    Why are you looking at American Schools?