1. I need help !!!

    I am trying to file CGFNS application for Verification Service for New York State. On Authorization for Academic Records (Transcripts) Request form and Authorization for Calidation of Registration/ License Request Form, what language should I use to file this form, english or my native language ?

    also, does any body know any "brain dump" website for NCLEX test?


    Please help !!!!
    Last edit by tamj123 on Feb 15, '02
  2. Visit tamj123 profile page

    About tamj123

    Joined: Dec '01; Posts: 15


  3. by   Brownms46
    I would file in Enlish. Also put in NCLEX in your browser and do a search. You will find plenty of this one

    also try this one...

    Good Luck!