Any Suggestions?

  1. My son, has fallen arches (not at 100%). His podiatrist prescribed him Neurotin for pain along with cortisone injections. He asked the Dr. if there was another medication he can take instead of Neurotin because of all the side effects. The Dr. said yes, however that is what he is prescribing and if he did not want to take it then do not complain about pain to him. Any Suggestions?
  2. Visit grneyes profile page

    About grneyes

    Joined: Feb '07; Posts: 1


  3. by   sirI
    Hello, grneyes. We welcome you to

    I am sorry, but the members of cannot give you the medical advice that you need here. Please either contact your son's HCP or seek another medical opinion from another provider.

    Good luck and we wish your son well.