Please Help Me !!!!!

Specialties Travel

Published

Hello, I am in a situation mentally to just GET AWAY. I am from Rhode Island, have medsurg/telemetry experience, ACLS certified as well as IV certified. I have been a nurse for 4 years and have a BSN in nursing. Now to the point, I am looking to travel. Knowing the little info that I just provided could you please suggest a destination that is along the coast, pays well, and in a good location. I would be traveling with MSN and we are working on the arrangements.

I am open to other states not on the coast but would need details. I want to make this experience as healthy and rewarding as possible.

Any info would be awesome. I will keep in contact with the latest info and offers. Thank you Alie :uhoh21:

Kinda Scared..............please assist.

Hi there! I can help, I think.

I just got back from my first travel assignment. Great experience.

SLC, UT -University of Utah Medical Center. Great place. I didn't do it

for the pay -I did it b/c it was my first assignment, the manager was so nice, sweet, awesome. I just wanted a good first experience -just so I knew I could do it. After all, I was traveling after only ONE year experience.

So I suggest there. I can guarantee it. You go there being open and polite, and everyone will just be there for you. I know it's far, I know it's not along the coast -but you will have no stress. And it's a beautiful x-country drive.

PM me if you want specifics. The floor, etc.

Specializes in ICU/CCU/ER/CVICU.

Try Bremerton, WA. Small 200 or so bed hospital just across the Sound from Seattle. If you want East Coast, try the New England states. Danbury Ct comes to mind.

The Wolf

Specializes in ICU's,TELE,MED- SURG.

I would work in Calif first. It's an awesome State and the people are wonderful.

+ Add a Comment