NJ Nurses needed to do pandemic community education?

U.S.A. New Jersey

Published

Specializes in ICu,CCU, med-surg, tele, peds.

there is a desperate shortage of hcw's who have received any education regarding flu pandemic, and a need for nurses to volunteer and do community based pandemic flu education.

there are programs available to use from the nj department of health and senior services. the education program we use in camden county is offered at night in a local library, so there is no cost to us.

please contact me for any additional information. i can also get some info on printed handouts you can use.

please, at least get yourself educated and prepared. when it arrives, we both know onto whose lap the work will fall.

Specializes in Too many to list.
there is a desperate shortage of hcw's who have received any education regarding flu pandemic, and a need for nurses to volunteer and do community based pandemic flu education.

there are programs available to use from the nj department of health and senior services. the education program we use in camden county is offered at night in a local library, so there is no cost to us.

please contact me for any additional information. i can also get some info on printed handouts you can use.

please, at least get yourself educated and prepared. when it arrives, we both know onto whose lap the work will fall.

good post, grace rn,

i was not aware that there were any community based education programs available. now, you have me thinking about this for my own little state.

i guess you must be aware of how little information is trickling down into the health care facilities. i work in many as an agency nurse and there is no indication of any plans in most facilities.

thank you for posting this.

+ Add a Comment