Jump to content

Endorsing license to california

California   (660 Views 2 Comments)
by shelly_kaul shelly_kaul (New Member) New Member

538 Visitors; 7 Posts


Hi how is everyone doing? I need some help, I am a nurse in Texas and have been working here for 3 months but I want to move back to california to be with me family and practice nursing there. What is the whole process of being able to endorse me license to california. I have completed my nursing program in India, so would I have to have my transcript evaluated again from the california board of nursing? And is there any specific amounty of work experinence required? THanks yall for all the help. I truly appreciate it!!!!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reno1978 has 6 years experience and works as a SRNA.

15,180 Visitors; 1,133 Posts

Go Here: Board of Nursing and find the link for CA. On their website, look up information for getting a license by endorsement.

There may be special directions for foreign graduates.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.