So on Friday morning I interviewed for my dream job. It isn't the absolute best option for me in the world, but it is in pediatrics and I have always wanted to work in pediatrics. It was my first interview with a nurse manager. Everything else has been with human resources and noone has had onpenings. The job is one long hour from my house and the pay is $20.50 an hour benefits will be about $400 a month out of my check. It is full time in a very large and advanced hospital with alot of opportunities. On Thursday night before the interview I was called by the DON from a nursing home 30 minutes from here. My friend was also called, she went in on Friday and took a job. $22 an hour benefits included. (I haven't seen all the paperwork, but thats what she says) He is looking to hire one more nurse from what she was told. I am set up to interview there on Tuesday morning.So.. here is the issue.Job #1 told me that they would be choosing someone to hire this coming week. I think that I will be offered Job #2 when I interview.I really, really want to wait out Job #1, but I am scared to death of passing up Job #2 because I need a job and beggars shouldn't be choosers. I feel like brass ring is being put in my face and I want so badly to grab it, but I am scared of making the wrong decision.So.. I thought about taking the offer on Tuesday if it is offered to me and backing out if Job #1 comes through, but I wouldn't want to be a bad person.Also.. is Job #1 worth taking? Or should I just hope for #2? Even though it isn't a job I really want?Please give me some feedback!!