Jump to content

CRNA School out of State Second Nursing License?


Specializes in ICU. Has 5 years experience.

I am currently an ICU nurse in California but will be applying to schools out of state. Will I need another nursing license if I attend an out of state school? For example, a second license for the state I go to school in before I start school?

RicRock, MSN, CRNA

Specializes in ICU, Anesthesia. Has 7 years experience.

Probably not before you start.

You’ll need a license for every state where you have clinicals.