CHLA RN Residency March 2022

Posted

Hey everyone! 

I couldn't find a threat for CHLA's march residency so I wanted to start one. Good luck to everyone that applied! 

Hi, has anyone tried logging into their account after they have submitted? I logged on today and it shows that I did not apply for any positions even though I got a confirmation letter saying that I submitted my application.

6 hours ago, nyrse said:

Hi, has anyone tried logging into their account after they have submitted? I logged on today and it shows that I did not apply for any positions even though I got a confirmation letter saying that I submitted my application.

The same thing happens when I log in as well! 

I just received an email to schedule a virtual interview! 

does anyone know what to expect for the first round?

How do we log in into our account??

I applied for this program too! But I didn't get any notifications yet

How did everyone’s interview go? How long was your interview? How many questions?

I did not receive an interview but I emailed the recruiter and they said I am still under consideration but I don't have an interview yet.Does anyone know what this means?

I am in panic mode 😕

27 minutes ago, calilove911 said:

I did not receive an interview but I emailed the recruiter and they said I am still under consideration but I don't have an interview yet.Does anyone know what this means?

I am in panic mode 😕

27 minutes ago, calilove911 said:

I did not receive an interview but I emailed the recruiter and they said I am still under consideration but I don't have an interview yet.Does anyone know what this means?

I am in panic mode 😕

Hey! How did you email the recruiter ? Is it in our emails or on the CHLA site ?

can someone who interviewed already share their experience or any tips?

Has anyone heard back for 2nd round of interviews for the nicu?

13 hours ago, nyrse said:

Has anyone heard back for 2nd round of interviews for the nicu?

I heard back today for 2nd round!