California to Massachusetts?


hello everyone!

I passed the NCLEX-RN (California). Since CA do not issue a license without a SSN, I cannot endorse in other states. This is a problem for me since I wish to apply in Massachussetts. However, I read somewhere that I cannot apply to Massachusetts until the official CA license is issued. Can someone here please advise on how I can apply for licensure in Massachusetts?

Thank you very much! =D

Editorial Team / Admin

Silverdragon102, BSN

1 Article; 39,477 Posts

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC. Has 35 years experience.

To endorse you need a license. You need to meet requirements for foreign trained nurse, complete forms for application by exam and then get Ca for a small fee to forward your NCLEX results to new state.

Much has already been written on Ca so suggest a good read or use the search facility.

This topic is now closed to further replies.