Jump to content

BMCC Spring 2020 Applicants

New York   (11,049 Views | 276 Replies)

1 Follower; 1,075 Profile Views; 114 Posts

You are reading page 23 of BMCC Spring 2020 Applicants. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

6 Posts; 40 Profile Views

Hi guys does anyone know if we need to order our name badge or is it included in our uniform? Thanks!

Edited by RCCC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 Posts; 209 Profile Views

@RCCC when you go to order your uniform, a link will show up to order your name badge from LoneStar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Posts; 40 Profile Views

Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jouba has 1 years experience.

14 Posts; 43 Profile Views

On 12/2/2019 at 4:24 PM, Julia Arnolds said:

Hi I’m interested in applying to bmcc nursing program for the fall, but I’m a Lehman student currently. I have a 4.0 in my prerequisites but I’m not sure how to register for Kaplan test. Do I need to be a bmcc student first and then register to take it?

Where in the same boat. I’m a junior in Lehman and I’m making the decision to start over and get an associates degree at bmcc 🥴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 82 Profile Views

On 5/13/2020 at 7:55 PM, Jouba said:

Where in the same boat. I’m a junior in Lehman and I’m making the decision to start over and get an associates degree at bmcc 🥴

OMG. I'm a junior at Lehman too, considering doing the same thing. What classes are you taking eight now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 Posts; 78 Profile Views

On 5/13/2020 at 7:55 PM, Jouba said:

Where in the same boat. I’m a junior in Lehman and I’m making the decision to start over and get an associates degree at bmcc 🥴

Did you apply to Lehman’s program?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jouba has 1 years experience.

14 Posts; 43 Profile Views

22 minutes ago, kmgxo said:

OMG. I'm a junior at Lehman too, considering doing the same thing. What classes are you taking eight now?

What class am I taking at Lehman ? Well I just finished this semester. I was taking Chemistry , a writing Intensive (PHI) & Music 115

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jouba has 1 years experience.

14 Posts; 43 Profile Views

3 minutes ago, Julia A said:

Did you apply to Lehman’s program?

No I’m leaving Lehman. I don’t want to do Lehman’s program because I’m avoiding Organic Chemistry 😂and I’m tired of that school. I’d also rather just get my associates right now too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 82 Profile Views

8 minutes ago, Jouba said:

No I’m leaving Lehman. I don’t want to do Lehman’s program because I’m avoiding Organic Chemistry 😂and I’m tired of that school. I’d also rather just get my associates right now too. 

I took Organic Chem and its not easy I don't blame you. BMCC is on my radar but it's annoying how they make you wait a semester before applying. I don't wanna spend so much time in school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jouba has 1 years experience.

14 Posts; 43 Profile Views

Just now, kmgxo said:

I took Organic Chem and its not easy I don't blame you. BMCC is on my radar but it's annoying how they make you wait a semester before applying. I don't wanna spend so much time in school.

I mean since I’m transferring to BMCC I still have to take some courses they require. So I’m not really waiting before applying & at the end of fall 2020 I’m going to apply for their nursing program. So you’re going for your associates or you’re going for bachelors ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 Posts; 78 Profile Views

20 minutes ago, Jouba said:

No I’m leaving Lehman. I don’t want to do Lehman’s program because I’m avoiding Organic Chemistry 😂and I’m tired of that school. I’d also rather just get my associates right now too. 

Yeah I agree, I took organic Chemistry and luckily escaped with a B-. It’s the professor that makes it super hard tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 82 Profile Views

1 hour ago, Jouba said:

I mean since I’m transferring to BMCC I still have to take some courses they require. So I’m not really waiting before applying & at the end of fall 2020 I’m going to apply for their nursing program. So you’re going for your associates or you’re going for bachelors ? 

I'm going for my AS but I would want to get my BS after. So you're applying for the Spring 2021 nursing program? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.