Australian nurse ob deficiency to endorse California

World Registration


Hello,I'm an international graduate from Australia and I got NY licence but I want to work California. 
Anyone advice how can I endorse my licence? Because Australian nurse may OB And Ped Deficiency. I heard that some ppl deficiencies waived during covid but not sure still they do. I don't think not anymore. 

Is there anyone successfully endorse to California? And how? Where did you study extra hours? 
please help 

Specializes in RETIRED Cath Lab/Cardiology/Radiology.

Moved to Nurse Registration for better exposure/viewing.

+ Add a Comment