Advice Please


  • Specializes in ER, Trauma. Has 3 years experience.

:banghead: I want to become a nurse practioner; I got accepted in entry level MSN program (Clinical nurse leader) at a university. I know I can give an RN licensure exam after I finish this degree, But I dont know is am I eligible for to be nurse practiner after that or should I take another exam, or should I have to do an another MSN in family nurse practice. Please help.........

(Infact I dont know the basic steps to become a nurse practioner advice me please)

Thank you all in advance


1,842 Posts

Has 20 years experience.

Probably find some answers by contacting

the nursing association in your location (state, province).

Or by asking at the eduational facilities that offer programs.

This topic is now closed to further replies.