Foreign Educated Have NY license wants to go CT license - page 2

hi so after a long long wait i passed my nclex and finally have a license in ny, i live in ct and the main reason i took ny is because they don't require cgfns exam but only cvs and it did really... Read More

  1. by   lpark000
    Hi, if anyone can help I have a question. I don't see the "forwarding professional education information" in the CGFNS website. How do I get them to forward it? Should I just call them?
  2. by   Verls23
    Hi i just recently passed my nclex (new york BOn) and wished to seek license by endorsement to CT too would you mind if i ask how did you go through the "cgfns part". Have you figured out how? Did CT accepted cvs for new york? Thank you!
  3. by   Silverdragon102
    Check BON website but cvs is not a report it is just CGFNS collecting required paperwork so if BON wants CES you may have to start over with that