Best way for U.S ADN RN moving to Australia

  1. Hi, I have a bit of complicated situation here. I am an Associate Registered Nurse, graduated in U.S and I want to move to Australia for good, I am not a citizen of U.S as well. I have three years of experience as RN and three years as LVN/LPN, I speak and write fluent English. So, what is your advice. I am thinking to enroll "Bridging Program for Overseas Qualified Nurses from Institute of Health and Nursing Australia" in order to get student visa. Thank you for your advice and suggestion, I really really appreciate it.
  2. Visit donohon33 profile page

    About donohon33

    Joined: Mar '12; Posts: 1
    Saving life at night; from US
    Specialty: 8 year(s) of experience in Rehabilitation, gerontology


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    Starting point is meeting APHRA requirements
  4. by   Silverdragon102
    Moved to the International forum