Working in Hail Saudi Arabia - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 13, '12 by RN ZekeThink there is an age cut off. Be sure and see what that is if you are over the hill like some of us.
- Mar 28, '12 by Rohan8Are male nurses well received in Saudi? What positions are open to us there? I don't know alot about the Saudi culture but I have heard that there is some issue with men touching a woman or with a woman touching a man. Is this true? Does it apply to the hospital setting? THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!
- Aug 23, '12 by Bandar1983Hello, I think I am too late to reply but I wanted to help, I live here at Hail and if you still have question or need help just email me or reply here.
- Aug 31, '12 by qmuegai'll be working on hail later this year.. is the place strict? are the people there kind?
- Jan 22 by elaraHI I'm from UK and considering Saudi, can someone let me know about families and accommodation please. My partner hates his job so he would do anything!!! I have a 18 month little girl there is no way I can leave them behind!! Anyone know any agency's or how we go as a family?
Thanks very much
- Jan 30 by mistirdonati just noticed that these places hire female nurses only. whats up with that?