UK RN IV training for Australia - Page 2Register Today!
- I really want to do my training before I go but it's looking unlikely. Hopefully there are ways around it and I can get somethhing sorted over there if i don't manage to get it done here. I did look at the new grad programmes but wasnt sure if i would be eligble to do this with post registration experience? Thanks for your advice
- Hi what ward do you currently work on in the NHS?
- I work in elderly rehab and assessment. Im thinking of leaving though to work full time on the staff bank (theres major staff shoages here so theres always full time hours for bank staff) and gain experience in different areas.
- I would look at the rules for going to Australia and whether the job need to have needs to be a permanent post rather than a bank post.
Have you thought about intensive care you gain alot of experience and you will defiantly get your iv course done. Plus intensive care seems to be what places like Australia and America if they will provide sponsorship is what they are looking for.
- I've looked at that and it doesnt seem to matter as long as i have references plus its better for me to get experience in different areas rather than just elderly care and intensive care jobs are hard to come by in Scotland. Plus i want to do agency over there as I want to travel so a bank post should be okay. Anyway this is off topic totally lol.
- Have you thought about paying to do an iv course?
- Have you thought about paying to do a private course about £100
- Yes was looking that up earlier might just do that. Found a course for 148 pounds so its definately an option. I would need to double check it would be accepted in Aus. I've e-mailed a few agencies and their NMC for guidance on the requirements
- Aug 26 by K+MgSO4It is not something that AHPRA would think needs to be addressed
- I thoight it was worth attempting to find out anyway because they ask for a CV with everything you are able to do.