Saudi- MOH - Page 85Register Today!
- Aug 15, '12 by Sam28i received a txt message this afternoon regarding my poea application, my exam and interview will be on sept 10, 2012. kindly help me guys how to get there at sro in makati.
- Aug 19, '12 by mischievousprincessGuys can I still pass my application even if its too late for the September delegates? Is there any instances that even though the deadline is due there are still nurses who were notified by SRO to come with the exam and interview? I hope someone could help me. Thank you guys and God Bless to all of you!
- Aug 31, '12 by R.Babyshalinibsc nursing Newborn trained exp 2 yrs in nicu
- Sep 9, '12 by imacatbuffhey everyone! can anyone tell me when is the next delegation of SRO (MOH)? i worked in Makkah for 5years thru SRO.. comparing the salary and benefits of SRO(MOH) to the others, i'm willing to gamble despite the implementation of saudization...
- Sep 17, '12 by jenmineHi, I already have 1 year ward experience in a secondary hospital and now I'm taking my specializations training so that I can work in the Hemodialysis Unit which is a 6-month training in an ISO(international standard org., i think !!hehe) tertiary hospital.
With that 1 yr ward and 6 months dialyis training, If I apply for Saudi MOH in the POEA office, will I be given a chance to be hired and assigned in Hemodialysis or I will still be assigned in the ward?
thank you in advance to those who can reply to this query =)
- Oct 10, '12 by brat'angelWhich is better under MOH or HOP?
If I am Muslim female applicant would it be more chances of being qualified in MOH-HOP even if you have less number year of experience or still the same with other religion this year nowadays?Last edit by brat'angel on Oct 10, '12
- Oct 10, '12 by brat'angelHi, im a newbie in this site, I just want to ask regarding the new policies of SRO.Do they still accept walk-in applicants? I'm planning to go to manila this coming november, I'm from Zamboanga City and I already passed my requirements/folder here in POEA-Zamboanga office since last August 9, 2012. They gave me an orange card and advised me to register thru online in poea website. I am worried because until now i didn't receive any text from SRO for exam and interview. I follow up my application for the past few weeks in their office, but the poea personnel here in zamboanga told me that they have not yet sent our folders to POEA-SRO Manila because there was no hiring yet or delegation i think.. I asked them when will be the next delegation, still they dont know the answer when it will be..Do I have to pass again another set of requirements in POEA Manila when i got there for faster application in SRO and receive text as soon as I pass my folder in manila poea? or Just wait for their text here.?
Hope to hear from you regarding these matter. Thanks much.!
- Oct 13, '12 by adele_nurseI heard from POEA staff that the next delegation will be on November. No exact date. No need to submit your documents in POEA Ortigas main building.