HAAD-RN Exam for 2nd Take
- 0Jul 8, '13 by SiAkoMokongi took haad exam early dis july 2013 but unfortunately i failed.. ;( & im planning to take it again after 3mos.. will they give me set of questions same with my 1st take?? pls. who could help me with my concern?? i want to pass haad exam this time. kindly message me @ firstname.lastname@example.org... just message me on dat account to those hu are willing to be my review partner .. antipolo city area only.. thank you.
- 11,489 Visits
- 0Aug 15, '13 by kismetRNNah, i have my dataflow completed after couple of months passing and i happened to be currently employed in Sharjah so I didn't pursue any employers in Abu Dhabi as of yet. But if ever i intend to find one, it will be easier this time. Just needed MOH good standing certi then the sponsoring facility's license, etc to obtain my license.
- 0Sep 9, '13 by rani.andayaThey have thousands of questions in their haad rn exam question bank, so no you will not have the same set of questions but at least, having taken the exam already you already a feel of the set of questions that will most probably be given to you. I am currently reviewing for my haad exam, which is not yet scheduled, so any tips regarding the exam would be great.
- 0May 19 by nutnuti heard that a 2 year CLINICAL experience is needed to be qualified to take the HAAD. is my experience working at a mental institution considered as clinical? I am working at the National Center for Mental Health for 2 and a half years as a staff nurse, so i'm a bit skeptical if i am qualified. please enlighten me with this one. thanks!
- 0Aug 10 by confusednursesI actually checked my haad account, and it is stated "Passed" on exam results.
What really confuses me is the HAAD comments below.
" Dear applicant, your application is disapproved and closed due to failure to successfully complete the examination process. Applicants are encourage to re-apply in accordance with HAAD licenses and examination policies."
Does it mean I have to take another exam? How. i knoe if I really passed, or failed?