UW Madison New Grad phone interviewRegister Today!
This is a discussion on UW Madison New Grad phone interview in Wisconsin Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hey! So I applied to the new grad nurse resident program for Summer 2013 and just heard back from...by al_e135 Dec 1, '12Hey! So I applied to the new grad nurse resident program for Summer 2013 and just heard back from the recruitment office. I have a preliminary phone interview next week and was wondering if anyone can give me any advice on what to expect. Are they just going to ask about my interests or will they get into my strengths/weaknesses and clinical type questions?
Does anyone know what the rest of the application process is like assuming the phone interview goes well? How quickly do they fill their positions?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=800257©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,329 Views
- Dec 9, '12 by isabel1330I'm not a new grad but I applied to UW from out of state and had a phone interview last week. Best thing I did was go on the UW website and under the jobs section, they have an interview tips page. It lists questions you can expect to be asked. It's best to write questions and answers on a piece of paper and maybe have a laptop open in front of u on their website. It's a great advantage of a phone interview. Anyway! Good luck.
- Dec 11, '12 by LolaRN2
- Dec 12, '12 by isabel1330Quote from LolaRN2Tried to email you also but it said the yahoo account doesn't exist
- Dec 13, '12 by al_e135Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, I my old email that is used for this website is out-of-date so I didn't see this before I had my interview My email is email@example.com - I tried to email firstname.lastname@example.org but it was just sent back to me. Any further information would be great! I was asked for my references the day after my interview and they were all submitted within 48 hours at the end of last week.
- Dec 23, '12 by 503billyAnymore information on the UWH Madison? How was the face to face interview?
- Jan 9 by akhawksHave you heard back since they asked for your references ?
- Mar 4 by niunurse13Did anyone else hear anything further? Did you have an in person interview?
- Mar 4 by al_e135I think they are calling this week! Supposedly you get an email if you are not offered a position and I think everyone is supposed to know by the end this Friday. I had an interview back in early January so I'm just glad the wait is almost over!
- Mar 5 by niunurse13I had an in person interview in early January as well, and couldnt believe we had to wait until March to hear about the positions!! That is so exciting that we are supposed to hear back by the end of this week! Did your nurse manager tell you that, or do you know people in the program?