LPN looking for job in Milwaukee or surrounding areasRegister Today!
- by nicmoe Feb 15, '05Needs some help on choosing a place to seek employment any infomation on local nursing homes that you would recommend working for? That offer flexible scheduling, good pay and benefits.
- 2,493 Views
- Feb 16, '05 by fuzzballI am 10-15 miles north of milwaukee. I just passed nclex and will be receiving my license within two days. First-are you a lpn or rn. I know that lindengrove nsg homes have a good reputation. I have worked as a cna in a few places in milwaukee that are bad. I have been working out of city and have had greater exp. Now I have the challenge of finding a job as LPN. Anyhow go to onwisconsin.com they have a job listing- then select your title and see what pops up. Hope this helps.
- Jun 9, '09 by meganWCNAI worked as a CNA for Cedar Community Healthcare Center in West Bend for 2 years, they are incredible as far as pay, flexibility and reputation. I know tons of my coworkwers commuted from Milwaukee because they loved it so much, I would definitely look into it, they have so many different areas to work in. My aunt actually works as an LPN in one of their assisted living facilities and loves it, very low stress and great environment. Their weekend program has one of the highest LPN pay rates I've seen. I've heard the state-run facilites are terrible, I would try to stay with a private place, but that's just my opinion. Hope that helps!
- Jun 9, '09 by meganWCNAoh jeeze, didn't realize how old this post was, hope you've found a job by now :-)
- May 3, '12 by iwillbecomenurseHow much the starting pay for lpn in cedar creek west bend?