WGU pre licensure program - Page 12Register Today!
- Sep 3, '12 by Theone40congrats to everyone who got in ...I was just wondering what your science GPA was and TEAS score....?
- Jan 28 by nancysellHello, I am currently attending WGU under a different program. I am interested in the Los angeles pre licensure program
Do you have to work in healthcare to get in? i see they want a letter from current healthcare employer as a prereq
can i take the prereq science classes at wgu before acceptance into prenursing program? such as microbiology anatomy and physiology
THANKS! i WOULD appreciate any input you all have. L
- Feb 12 by lyfhckrHello everyone me and my classmates have 1 1/2 yrs to go i hope we all make it. In regards to clinical sites, we go to Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena and we work with great coaches we're so lucky! Everyone there were all very nice and helpful. They schedulled our group for 5-days orientation, we got our id access with a student badge and we're good to go. So far WGU has been good eventhough we need to order pricey uniforms from Dove Apparel and somewhat pricey lab kits for practicing skills at home, we don't regret enrolling into their pre-licensure program. Some students from San Diego doesn't mind driving to Los Angeles for labs and clinicals.
- Feb 12 by Theone40I am applying for the next cohort for the pre-licensure program in L.A... I am a working LPN with a 3.9 science GPA, bad part is I scored low on the TEAS 75% adjusted individual score.... Would love some feedback… do I have a chance of getting in?
- Feb 22 by lyfhckrQuote from lvnrnmd2belvnrnmd2be,I am applying for the next cohort for the pre-licensure program in L.A... I am a working LPN with a 3.9 science GPA, bad part is I scored low on the TEAS 75% adjusted individual score.... Would love some feedback do I have a chance of getting in?
oh yes you have a huge chance of getting in the program. I think the TEAS requirement for WGU is only 65% or 67% i forgot already. WGU will also let you take an admissions kind of test composed of Science, Math and some essays. Good luck!
- Mar 1 by Ziglar1Congrats to those of you who got accepted into the program! I was wondering, for those of you who are currently working on the program how does your weekly/monthly schedule look like? I will probably be in next years cohort and wanted some insight on how I should schedule my work/family schedule so that I can start making plans on what to expect. Thanks in advance! Cheers!!!!