Received my invite to graduation from WGU - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 1, '12 by Mommy2beQuote from SweettartRNOh, its totally hopeless for me to finish in 1 term <sigh> I'll have to suck it up and maybe finish in 8 or 9 months! So jealous!For those starting soon, don't listen to your mentor drag you down- mine didn't believe me at first as to how motivated I was, and we fought tooth and nail. Go at your pace, and then show them- don't tell them what you are going to do!
I had two pre-reqs to taking including Bio-chem (insert full body shudder here). It was awful, but no un-doable.
Go at your pace, and don't let others set it for you.
And if you haven't already, join the Facebook group. It is helping many people, and is a great tool!
- Jan 5, '12 by mc0306Am I hearing this correctly? You finished a BSN in just over 3 months? I have to look into this program. Is WGU accredited? I wonder if employers will hire new grads from this university.
Did you have to take pre-reqs and apply? Is tuition super expensive? Where do you do clinicals and how are they scheduled? Sorry for all the questions, Im am just super curious.
Oh and congrats!
- Jan 5, '12 by Murse901Quote from mc0306mc - this is for an RN to BSN completion program, not an initial licensure program. WGU does have a prelicensure program, but there's no way that you would be able to complete it in 3 months.Am I hearing this correctly? You finished a BSN in just over 3 months? I have to look into this program. Is WGU accredited? I wonder if employers will hire new grads from this university.
BSN with RN License | Online RN Degree | Online Nursing School
- Jan 16, '12 by khayes01674How did you do it in 3 months? What kind of classes transfered for u? I have my Associates in Nursing, been an RN for a few years now. I graduated from a community college. Don't wanna have to take all those crap classes over. Were they generous with transfers? I'm paying cash for my degree so I'm just waitn to make sure it's what I can do at this time and if it's a good school. Don't wanna throw that money away if the school is horrible
- Jan 16, '12 by Mommy2beIt all depends if you have an and or and versus a Aas.