Febuary 1st WGU RN-BSN - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 3, '12 by LG1137Mommy2be, how was your first month?
- Sep 28, '12 by stepnurse01Any updates on an admissions or progress with any schools?
- Sep 29, '12 by Mommy2beI don't know how I never got emails that people were responding to this thread :/ I am doing good. I finished 42 credits in 4 months....took a break over the summer for the last 2 months of my term because of all the gatherings, birthdays, etc.... Plus I wasn't sure if I would finish my practicum (90 hours) in time. So I've slacked a little bit, but I'm very close to finishing and will definitely be done by the end of October or sooner. I am then applying to Walden's FNP program
- Sep 30, '12 by LG1137Good job, you are working fast!
- Oct 1, '12 by stepnurse01Keep us posted. I do not know much about Walden's NP course