Introductions - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 5, '03 by Tiffany,LPNHi all my names Tiffany I just graduated LPN school in July and passed my boards in August. I still haven't found a job yet. Anybody got any ideas?
- Oct 5, '03 by barefootladyHi Tiffany, Gee, I don't know where Fort Gay is but did you try LT
care facilites in your area? I know things in WV are slow. Good luck on your search.
- Oct 8, '03 by WV_heart_RNHey!!
I am in my first semester of ADN in Elkins WV. HI to all
- Oct 9, '03 by barefootladyHello Cos;
Good to hear from you. Sometimes I think we have no nurses in WV who want to discuss issues. Hope school is going great for you. Let us hear from you soon.
- Oct 13, '03 by WV_heart_RNHey!!
I am a student nurse in WV. I will be graduating in 1 1/2 yrs. I am very excited about that.
I love this forum. the people are a great help when you have a problem or want to vent!!!
- Oct 13, '03 by WV_heart_RNHey tiffany
Imy best friend lives in Fort Gay. I wonder if you know her. Last name is Spears??? email me back and let me know!!!
- Oct 16, '03 by DeterminedOnemccosner:
Good luck in school - I'm a D+E graduate, so I know all your instructors... I am working at DMH so will probably see you around when you do clinicals..
- Oct 16, '03 by DeterminedOneHey barefootlady - What nursing issues would you like to discuss? I agree this state has it's share of nursing problems. I was never employed anywhere that made me do mandatory overtime so that has never been an issue for me. Pay is not the greatest in WV, I agree. You want an administration that understands where you're coming from? -- you'll never find one. They are too far removed to understand us. What do you think?
- Oct 19, '03 by wv_nurse 2003hmmm...I feel silly--haha didn't know we had our own forum for us WV nurses! Hello wo everyone!
- Oct 19, '03 by NurseDixieWelcome wv_nurse 2003,
Do you graduate soon? I will graduate in December. I'm a non-traditional student (age 46) went back to school after being out of high school for 25 yrs. I'm so glad I did. I love it.
Good Luck to you. I'm from Mason County, where are you located?