University of Washington BSN Fall 2012 - page 14
I'm surprised that this year I haven't seen any threads about people applying to UW's program. What's going on? Where are all the 2012 hopefuls? Reveal yourselves ;) Good luck to everyone!... Read More
- 0Apr 10, '12 by JLoya, BSNfn2012,
You must be a transfer student then... As long as you have fulfilled all of your CADRs and other classes required of the UW general admission you shouldn't have a problem.
Carolyn Chow spoke specifically about that in one the the information sessions. She said that if you get into the BSN program, have completed all coursework for the UW(with passing grades) and DO NOT get into the UW, the School of Nursing will pull some strings for you to get in.
As long as you have completed all of your courses, or are completing them this quarter, then dont worry.
I am finishing my O-Chem, Pre-Calc and Spanish 2 this quarter. Also remember that the BSN offer letter said you need to get last quarters transcripts sent to the UW also as well as these quarters, once it is completed.
Woot Woot errr Woof Woof
- 0Apr 10, '12 by JLoya, BSNQuote from kaskoI absolutely love it.... My teacher is amazing... I learned more in our review of Gen Chem than I did the whole quarter of gen Chem...James,
Im taking O Chem also! how has that been going so far?
Oh and where you taking it? Im at Whatcom Community College.
I am at North Seattle CC
- 0Apr 11, '12 by fn2012I finished my pre-reqs last summer and took all necessary classes. I just get worried about my high school stuff I took 14 some odd years ago. Like does this or that class cover so & such requirements. Like I said I have irrational fears. Oh well...Nevertheless I can't wait until the program starts. I'm sure a year from now I'll be waiting for it to end...
- 0Apr 11, '12 by JLoya, BSNQuote from fn2012I wouldn't worry about HS. I finished 19 years ago and had a 2.17, but I finished and graduated. At the Transfer Thursday the admissions team emphasized that as long as you have proven you have become "older and wiser" there shouldn't be a problem.I finished my pre-reqs last summer and took all necessary classes. I just get worried about my high school stuff I took 14 some odd years ago. Like does this or that class cover so & such requirements. Like I said I have irrational fears. Oh well...Nevertheless I can't wait until the program starts. I'm sure a year from now I'll be waiting for it to end...
- 0Apr 11, '12 by abalone, BSN, RNHey, just got postal-mail from SoN about Summer 2012 course offerings (NURS 407 & NCLIN 302). I imagine all of you will be receiving it soon too! I'm not planning to take summer quarter (I'll be traveling for 6 weeks) but it looks like they have only 32 seats available so bet of luck to everyone interested!
- 0Apr 11, '12 by JLoya, BSNI emailed for my code....
The only problem is that the mandatory orientation during one of the days is going to possibly be during a final exam. It would REALLY suck if I coudlnt do this summer quarter because of my O-Chem final....
Everything else I have done, or can easily do...